1. How does Neem help diabetes?: Scientific studies show Neem leaf capsules, extract, and neem seed oil are effective in reducing insulin requirements. Different studies show insulin requirement reductions of between 20- 50 % for those who incorporate Neem leaf capsules daily.
Circulation problems are a frequent cause of amputations for diabetics. Neem, due to its anti-inflammatory properties, cause the blood vessels to dilate, allowing for increased circulation to the extremities.
In one personal experience, a friend’s diabetic brother was about to lose a foot because of poor circulation. After taking Neem leaf capsules three times a day and wrapping his foot in a poultice of Neem leaves for several days, the circulation returned to his foot and the amputation was cancelled.
2. How does Neem help skin issues?: Neem has an almost magical effect on chronic skin conditions that often fail to respond with classical medical treatments. Neem oil works at a cellular level at repairing the cells. Acne, psoriasis, eczema, ringworm and even stubborn warts are among the conditions that clear up consistently when a high quality Neem product is utilized. Synthetic chemicals used to treat these conditions can produce side effects such as rashes, allergic reactions and redness.
Skin Conditions Helped by Neem
• Neem kills the bacteria that causes acne and reduces the associated inflammation.
• Neem lotions kill the fungi that cause dandruff while lubricating the resulting dry skin.
• Neem extracts are toxic to the herpes virus and can quickly heal cold sores.
• Neem alleviates the intense itching of chickenpox, reduces pock formation & scarring.
• Neem clears the skin of the fungus that causes ringworm in two to three days.
• Neem extracts control Candida (yeast infection) and relieves the persistent itching caused by this fungus.
• Neem powders and creams protect from and help heal the effects of diaper rash.
• Neem balances melanin production and reduces patches of skin discolored by vitiligo.
• Neem is an excellent wound healer that helps the body to rapidly create collagen fibers to close the wound.
• Neem lotion reduces the “burn” of sunburn and will greatly reduce or eliminate peeling when used regularly.
The Neem tree is the source of a number of patented extracts for the treatment of cancer. Injections of Neem extract around tumors showed remarkable reduction in size in just a few weeks. Neem has repeatedly been shown to help fight skin cancer. Many patients report that skin cancers have disappeared after several months of daily application of pure neem oil or a neem-based cream.
What about Psoriasis?
Neem seed oil and leaf extracts have been successfully treating the symptoms of psoriasis. It relieves the itching and pain while reducing the scales and redness of the patchy lesions.
Minor skin abrasions, sprains and bruises are easily treated with Neem lotion, cream, or leaf extracts applied locally. The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial attributes of Neem are both soothing and healing.
3. I’m tired of getting bitten from mosquitoes and bugs. How does Neem prevent me from getting bitten?: Studies have shown that one Neem compound is a more effective insect repellent than the widely used synthetic chemical known as DEET (N, N, -diethyl-m toluamide), a suspected carcinogen after long periods of use. Our formulation of neem, citronella and rosemary oils make it a very effective releppent for all skin and blood types.
4. I am a farmer who wants to use an organic pesticide/insecticide. How does Neem work as an insecticide?: Neem extracts have been approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for the use on food crops. It is non-toxic to birds, animals, beneficial insects or man and protects crops from over 200 insects and pests.
5. I have heard that Neem helps cancer. How?: Neem has been tested on many types of cancers including skin cancers, using Neem-based creams and against lymphocytic cancer using the herb internally. Polysaccharides and limonoids found in Neem bark, leaves and seed oil reduced tumors and cancers without side effects in a number of different studies.
6. Can Neem help my hair and nails?: Yes. When a high quality, ORGANIC Neem is added to health and beauty preparations, it provides many benefits. Problem scalp conditions including dandruff, scaling and even hair loss respond to treatment with Neem shampoo, creams, oils and capsules. Listless, damaged and over-oily hair appears to “come alive” when treated regularly with Neem. Nails which have turned yellow or brittle due to the presence of yeast or fungi often return to their normal condition when Neem is applied.
7. How does Neem help teeth and gums?: Infections, tooth decay, bleeding and sore gums have been treated very successfully through the daily use of Neem tooth powder and Neem leaf and oil Extract. Some people report a total reversal of gum degeneration after using Neem for only a few months. German and American researchers have proven that Neem extracts prevent tooth decay and periodontal disease.
8. How does Neem help Heart Disease?: Neem has been scientifically tested for its ability to reduce blood pressure, blood clots, high cholesterol levels and inflammation. The antihistamine effects of nimbidin found in Neem leaves causes blood vessels to dilate and may be why Neem helps reduce elevated blood pressure. A recent study showed that Neem lowered high cholesterol levels when Neem leaf capsules were taken for a month.
9. Can Neem help someone infected with AIDS?: The immune modulating polysaccharide compounds found in Neem are being researched as a way to stop this debilitating illness. The polysaccharides may be responsible for increasing antibody production, while other elements in Neem appear to stimulate immune function by enhancing cellular mediated response. This dual action helps the body ward off the numerous infections so commonplace with AIDS. Neem leaf extract and capsules are typically utilized when treating this condition. The National Institutes of health reports encouraging results from in vitro tests for Neem as an antiviral agent against the AIDS virus.
10. I get horrible cold sores. Can Neem help me?: Yes. Recent tests in Germany show that Neem extracts are toxic to the Herpes simplex (more commonly known as cold sores) virus and can aid in a rapid healing of cold sores.
11. How does Neem help against other types of Fungi, Parasites & Viruses?: Neem has successfully proven under Stringent Laboratory conditions to destroy harmful fungi, parasites and viruses. Unlike its chemical counterparts, Neem does not kill-off beneficial intestinal flora nor produce side effects. Athlete’s foot, thrush, Candida infestations and herpes viruses are easily cleared up and prevented when Neem is used. Neem has proven successful in treating stomach ulcers. Its antihistamine and antibacterial compounds appear to reduce inflammation and destroy the bacteria now believed responsible for this common ailment. Tests show Neem adversely affects the virus that causes hepatitis B.
11b. My child has caught lice in school and I want to use something as natural as possible to help her. How can Neem help?: Neem quickly kills external parasites and a Neem decoction is safer and just as effective as standard treatments for head lice and scabies.
12. I have chronic fatigue. Can Neem help me?: Yes. Neem attacks both virus and fungal infections which is suspected to cause this debilitating syndrome.
13. Can Neem help allergies?: Yes. Neem has antihistamine properties that help inhibit allergic reactions when applied externally or consumed as a decoction.
14. I have ulcers. How can Neem help me?: Neem extracts give significant protection from discomfort and speed the healing of gastric and duodenal lesions.
15. Can Neem help Hemorrhoids?: Yes. Neem leaf capsules taken regularly helps avoid hemorrhoids by soothing the bowel and avoiding constipation by promoting elimination of waste. If hemorrhoids already exist, Neem salve applied topically to external hemorrhoids becomes a soothing and lubricating salve that also helps control bleeding and itching. It provides the anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties desirable when treating hemorrhoids.